Blog Archive

FUNPOST - WEEKEND THOUGHT- Why Do Celebrities Pose Naked and Pregnant?

If you ask me, there's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Their natural glow shines from the inside out, and watching their growing belly is beyond fascinating. Since I've never been pregnant, I can easily talk like this, but some of my pregnant friends complain about how fat they are, that they're always hot, that their backs hurt, and their skin is broken out. Yet their friends and family only see beauty in their motherly curves.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks pregnancy is a beautiful sight, or else why would so many magazines ask celebrities to pose nude for their covers?




In 1991, Demi Moore made having a baby bump chic when she posed on the cover of Vanity Fair heavily pregnant and nude.



When Moore first struck her iconic pose, that mag cover was banned from several newsstands and at others was wrapped in paper to avoid offending sensitive eyes. Since Demi, Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Milla Jovovich, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have all bared their bellies during their joyous times with even
dozens of more famous moms-to-be have strucking Moore-like poses with their child in utero.

I think being pregnant is a very special time in a woman's life...a time that should be very sacred...
Do you think its cool for Celebs to pose naked with their pregnancy?