Blog Archive

James Franco Pleasures Himself "Four or Five" Times a Day!

James Franco
James Franco

When I’m alone, I do masturbate a lot. I tend to have a four or five times a day

James Franco was promoting ‘127 Hours’ at the Telluride Film Festival few weeks ago. Franco plays real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston. In the movie, he is shown pleasuring himself while stuck under a boulder before he is forced to cut off his own arm with a blunt knife to free himself.
Franco says that Ralson would never masturbate himself, or at least he would never admit it in public. “He’s kind of a gentleman, I guess he doesn’t talk about that stuff”, he told Hollywood Reporter.
Franco admits that, not like his character, he’s pleasuring himself a lot during one day. “When I’m alone, I do masturbate a lot. I tend to have a four or five times a day”, he said.
My wonder: how much free time has Franco because five times a day could take a while.