Blog Archive

QUOTE:Cher Envies Meryl Streep for Looking Good!

Cher on Vanity Fair, December 2010
Cher on Vanity Fair, December 2010

Quoting Cher:
"I think Meryl [Streep] is doing it [aging] great. The stupid bi*ch is doing it better than all of us! But I don’t like it. It’s getting in my way"

Cher is currenly promoting her role in ‘Burlesque’. Meanwhile she covers the December issue of Vanity Fair.
With this occasion the 64-year-old singer gave an interview to the magazine. Among others (such as her relationship with Sonny, her daughter-son Chaz, family and drugs) Cher talked about aging. While talking about that, the singer revealed her “envy” against Meryl Streep who looks better than ever.
“I think Meryl [Streep] is doing it great. The stupid bit*h is doing it better than all of us! But I don’t like it. It’s getting in my way. I have a job to do, and it’s making my job harder…. I’ve been screaming at the top of my lungs at my family, ‘Work out! Work out! Old age is coming!’ At some point you will need the strength. Who would have ever thought you would get this old?” she said.