Blog Archive

Selena Gomez Dishes About Justin Bieber: ‘I Want To Be in Love’‎

View the Gallery /5 Photos »


Although Selena Gomez usually stays mum about her budding relationship with Justin Bieber, the 18-year-old singer sounds like she’s head over heels in love.
In the new issue of Teen Vogue, Selena gives a candid interview about her love life and it seems she’s pretty smitten with the Biebs.
“When your heart is broken you want to hate everything. You want to say, ‘I don’t believe in love; this is ridiculous. It’s not supposed to hurt this much.’ But at this moment in my life, I’m at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels,” she said.
“I’m eighteen. I’m not going to marry anybody I’m with and I know that. The next heartbreak I have, I’m sure I’ll be like, How can I live without this person? But I’m still trying to dive in and enjoy it,” Selena added.
And as for her career, Selena is ready to leave her Disney days behind her.
“I’m in a very crucial spot, it’s like starting over. I was trying to explain it to one of my friends, and he said ‘You’ll be fine. People believe in you.’ But when they’re putting together a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio, I don’t think they’re going to go ‘Selena Gomez would be great for this!’ I’m not an option. It’s humbling, having to go from this Disney high back down to having to fight for roles,” she said.
Written by Amber James
(I'll put the full interview, soon) :) ♥ `