Blog Archive

TODAYS QUOTE

Quoting Venus Raj
You know what sir in my 22 years of existence I can say there is nothing major major, I mean problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me.  So thank you so much that I am here!

Venus Raj
Venus Raj
 
How awkward was the final answer provided by representative of the Philippines, Venus Raj during the 2010 Miss Universe pageant? Very! Her performance until that point was a good one, as if we can talk about performance when it comes to look good.
 But when the host asked her the judge’s question (by the way, the judge was one of the Baldwin brothers) the young woman was caught by surprise so she said what seemed the right answer for any question she would have been asked.”
What is one big mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?”, she was asked.
Smiling, Venus Raj said: “Thank you so much sir for that wonderful question.  Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  Good evening Las Vegas!  You know what sir in my 22 years of existence I can say there is nothing major major, I mean problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me.  So thank you so much that I am here!”
So thanks to her family she only did good things in her life. Well, we say thank God she didn’t had to open her mouth before the finale question.