Blog Archive

Irina Shayk, Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Topless in GQ Magazine!

Irina Shayk topless in GQ magazine
Irina Shayk topless in GQ magazine

Irina Shayk, Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend showed her almost naked body for the September issue of GQ magazine. The photos she made reveal the Russian beauty topless.

In one picture, she sits with her back but you can see a glimpse of her breasts as she shows a part of her profile while sitting on a bright sofa and wearing a black revealing undies.

Although she's dating Ronaldo, the model admitted she doesn't like watching the sport. "I'm not a fan of soccer, for sure not", the 24-year-old beauty said.

In the interview for the magazine, Irina said how she became a model. "It was by pure chance. My mother saw an ad on a bus stop and I came to a local beauty school accompanying my older sister. I was noticed by a person from a local model agency and he proposed that I participate in a beauty contest Miss Chelyabinsk", she said
+++
Hmnn...who says sportmen only have eyes for the round leather ball?
Obviously, the have finer eyes for God's special 'specie'...(:-