Blog Archive

Eminem Confessed Being Beaten Up as a Child!

Eminem
Eminem

''I would change schools two, three times a year and that was probably the roughest part. [I got] beat up in the bathroom, beat up in the hallways, shoved in the lockers, just, for the most part, being the new kid''

Click to continue reading... 


In one interview he gave Anderson Cooper for TV show 60 Minutes, Eminem revealed that he doesn’t hate gay or women. He also opened about being beaten up as a child. “I would change schools two, three times a year and that was probably the roughest part. [I got] beat up in the bathroom, beat up in the hallways, shoved in the lockers, just, for the most part, being the new kid. There was certainly a rebellious youthful rage in me. And the no-getting-away-from fact that I am white and this is predominantly black music and people [are] telling me, ‘You don’t belong and you’re not gonna succeed because you’re this colour’. Then you want to show those people that you can and you will”, he said.

Eminem also said that he will not be reuniting with his father Marshall Mathers Jr, who abandoned him when he was 18-months-old. “If my kids move to the edge of the earth, I’d find them,’ he said. ‘No doubt in my mind. No money, no nothing. If I had nothing, I’d find my kids. So, there’s no excuse”, he said.

Eminem has a 14-year-old daughter Hailie Jade with ex-wife Kim Mathers, and is also raising Lainey, the daughter of Kim’s sister, as well as Whitney, Kim’s daughter from a previous relationship.