Blog Archive

YOUR THOUGHTS URGENTLY REQUIRED: My Husband Wants a Threesome


Hello People...Your comments are urgently required...Please the story of a troubled wife below and leave comments...


 I want to start off by saying that I love my husband with all my heart and despite our rocky periods, we’re a great team. We’ve been married for 7 years now and we have 2 kids and a business that we run together. He’s wonderful with our kids and the way he loves me is what I’ve dreamt of since I was a little girl.

I blush when he says sweet things to me and I still get those little butterflies when I see him. This might sound contradictory but we don’t have a problem in the romance department but the sex is getting boring. It’s the same thing over and over again and we’ve tried a lot of things that work for the moment or a short period of time. My husband approached me the other day about having a threesome and at first I was offended. Then I thought about it and I’m kind of coming around to the idea only because I’ve slept with women in the past and he knows about it. He said that I could pick the woman and set the boundaries but I’m scared that we would be opening Pandora’s box and that he might want to have threesome all the time if I decide to go through with it. I would want it to be a one time thing but I know a little better than that! How would this affect our marriage? Should I go through with it or can the idea all together?